Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey, stranger!

378 days.
That's how long it's been since I last blogged.
Pathetic.

I have so many things going through my mind all the time, this would have been a perfect outlet for everything. Clearly that didn't happen. To recap the past year, here's a quick list:

* Jamaica mission trip ended up being AMAZING... Once we got there, after being stuck in Miami for 4 days.
This is a picture of the Terrific 25 in Miami, with our legs dangling over the ocean!


* Just a few days after I got back from mission trip, Todd left for Catholic Heart Work Camp. He was gone all summer, travelling to different cities to serve in whatever way necessary.

* I spent the month of July in North Carolina with my aunt & uncle and their three boys. There was lots of swimming, Wii, race cars, Legos, and zoo & museum trips!

*Fall semester came and went by super fast! Filled with lots of fun things like my 21st birthday, 1 year anniversary, FOOTBALL SEASON!, and a 3.8 GPA! Of course there were lots of little blessings, muuuuuuch to many to name.
Last football season for all of us SENIORS!


Even if I tried, I couldn't think of everything that's happened in the past year. I feel like I've grown so much in my faith, my personal relationship, new friendships, my work experience, and even made a little progress on my future...

I hope to be able to blog more often. Even though I'm super busy now (I've calculated all my hours between 2 jobs, internship & class- 38 hours per week. Add in about 4 hours driving to and from all these places, and it's no wonder I'm always tired!), I want to spend more time reflecting on my college career as it comes to an end. All of my experiences here have been so wonderful; though some of them may not have seemed that way at the time, every little thing that happened has made me the person I am today.

HOPEFULLY I'll be back soon!

Peace & Prayers,
Nemo

2 comments:

  1. haha I know, it's been WAY too long! My intention is to back track and post some reflections I have in my journal, from camp, in my head, and even on the back of a Walmart receipt... true story!

    ReplyDelete